|Masking Tape No.7286 for Masonry Joint Sealing
Masking Tape No.7286 for Masonry Joint Sealing
- Please remove it the before joint surfaces get dry.
- the masking for, at the time of filling up the bathroom, sash sealant joint
- Rewinding Force (N/18mm)
- Adhesive Force (N /18mm )
- Adhesive Force to SUS (N/18mm)
- Tensile Strength (N /18mm)
- High Speed Unwinding Force
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- 10 - 60
- Rubber type
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Extensibility (%)
- Paper Tube Inside Diameter (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- Japanese paper
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-12-04 10:46:20
Use without problems used to paint cover
Masking of coking
On 2014-02-11 10:06:41
It was expected to stretch, but did not stretch for.
Be nice cheap is better made Monotarou Given the COSPA.
Sai specification of coking
On 2010-10-23 16:28:26
It is a good feeling
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought