- Please use within approved RPM (5000 (min-1[r. p.m])).
- Oxidation, rust, and stain remover
Cleaning before welding.
Takes off burning marks from welding
from rough finishing to finishing of Stainless steel and aluminum etc.
damage remooving from lumber
damage remooving of aluminium products.
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing of aluminum
On 2014-08-23 19:20:36
After polishing with Spark Disc No. 400, I thought that it would be an abrasive blur, but the scraped nylon scrap and aluminum stuck to the material, and after polishing like a bruise attached to the whole surface. Is not it suitable for too soft aluminum? For me it is difficult to use. Moreover, it fell down willy and disappeared.