|Infinite coating 2-edged end mill
- Possible Processing Hardness
- CAN PROCESS UP TO 55HRC
- Neck Angle Gamma (Degree)
- Shank Diameter d (phi mm)
- Blade Diameter Tolerance
- 0 - -0.02
- Helix Angle
- Surface Processing
- Infinite coating ( TiAlN based )
- Overall Length L (mm)
- Work Material
- CARBON STEEL, ALLOY STEELS, TOOL STEELS, PRE-HARDENED STEEL OR HARDENED STEELS, HARDENED STEELS ( to 60 HRC), STAINLESS STEEL, TITANIUM ALLOY, ALUMINUM ALLOY, COPPER ALLOY, RESIN
- Number of Blades
- Ultrafine particle cemented carbide
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Metal processing by NC milling
On 2014-02-14 11:06:29
I am using a small NC milling. Works is often less than the size of 30mm square with a copper alloy. Sometimes, such as cutlery exchange, shank is using from the blade diameter 0.5Φ to 4Φ at 4mm. We are very grateful to Mr. Monotarou.
I think I appreciate and get to dealing with those of the small-diameter long size blade in 4mm shank in the future.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought