* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Body Size (phi mm)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (Bore Diameter)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (Thickness)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (OD)
- Cord Length (m)
- Maximum Output (W)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Description 2
- Small-diameter slim body that is easy to grip cooling structure a high durability and high-power motor equipped with high-efficiency
- Grinding wheel 36P lock nut wrench 20
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Production can work etc.
On 2015-10-03 21:46:52
I thought it was convenient with angle type and I thought it was a purchase. As it can not be angled except for the conventional type until it gets used to it was easy. Since Makita is a metal to mount the grindstone, it is easy to remove it when replacing the grinding wheel because it is not tightened during use like Hitachi's recent grinder.
Concrete polishing operation
On 2014-07-03 13:06:05
Since the angle is attached and the hand is hardly tired, the workability will be up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought