- Wiring and Piping System
- Air piping port RC1 / 4, exit G1 / 2 and G Electric
- Allowable Operating Frequency (Times/min)
- Mounting Position
- Material (body)
- Zinc die-cast
- Ambient Humidity (% RH)
- 90 or less
- Assured Withstand Pressure (MPa)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Switch Form
- Micro switch: Z-15GD-B (OMRON)
- Contact Arrangement
- Weight (ｋg)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
It is using the interlock circuit of the heater
On 2013-11-15 12:23:40
It is a little larger, since the structure is large contact of a simple of the output capacity, embed as it is to the main circuit as an interlock.
's The structure for fixing from the back, but the holes for fixing I think difficult to use too large in M8. M4 is in want you in about two places to stop.