* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- When adding the abnormal load which exceeds 150kg, the steering wheel pipe bending gradually, it has become the design which informs about the fact that it is overload.When deformation appears in the steering wheel, because it is the abnormal load, please
- Material (fork)
- Material (rotating board)
- ABS + URETHANE CUSHION
- Materials (pipe handle)
- Capacity (kg)
- 150 (weight which with steering wheel is raised at one time)
- Material (frame)
- Bogie frame: ABS Lifter frame: ABS
- Material (Grip)
- Material (Shaft)
- Roller lifter shaft: steel
- Material (Roller)
- Small: bogie rollers Large: of lifters roller
- Withstand Load (kg)
- 100 (Per each trolley)
- Overall Length (mm)
- 315 (Lifter)
- Dimension (mm)
- 102x81x26 (trolly)
- 1. Insert attached lifter installation surface between floor and furniture. Move the handle and tilt the furniture a bit. 2.Set the trolly in to the gap. Take same action for 4 corners. 3. Move to the location you want to move. Because the wheel it is installed in the winch, it moves simply by little pushing
- Set Contents
- lifter 1 unit and trolly4 units, instruction manual 1 section
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When sandwiching the seismic equipment to the front of the furniture
On 2016-07-06 18:49:41
Longer a little more grip, raised with a smaller force likely.
Movement of furniture
On 2015-09-16 17:43:18
It did not so much role two stand in the cheesy to the entire
Use in the makeover of the room
On 2015-07-31 09:43:58
I bought I think that trying to use in the makeover of the room, but could not expect too much.
It uses the movement of the luggage.
On 2011-04-22 17:56:20
Wander and carry. It is difficult to easily carry.
On 2009-02-13 10:09:32
Because not only can move in one direction, and one by one according to the direction, struggling with replacement. As it can be moved in any direction, etc. to the hard ball, the development of the manufacturer's new product. Make sure you sell.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought