* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Adjustment Method
- 1. Turn the black ball part with the left rotation. 2. When get loose, push to yellow grip side.3. After lock of the shaft is reliesed, adjust for the work.4. Fix the shaft with opposite of procedure.
- Width (phi mm)
- about 22
- Angle (Degree)
- 90 (blade tip)
- Work Material
- Iron, aluminum, copper, a plastic, etc.
- Weight (g)
- Overall Length (mm)
- about 110 (main unit)
- Blade section (HSS M2), grip section (polyester)
- Set Contents
- Steering wheel and substitution blade CS-20 (use range 3 to 20mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for chamfering after drilling.
On 2016-08-15 09:46:49
It is convenient because it can be extended and used. Durability seems to be somewhat bad.
On 2015-06-22 08:11:26
Part of the head feels big and heavy! I would like to use it for chamfering about 10 mm hole, so I think that it would be nice if there is a little smaller size.
Used for chamfering holes
On 2015-05-09 09:18:00
Until now, I was substituting for a drill blade, but because this product can handle a wide range widely, it was nice to buy!
Prohibited drilling finish
On 2013-07-11 13:44:24
It's the first use, but it's a handy tool that's easy to use. Unlike the type that you can wear to the tip of the drill, you can reduce it.
Used for chamfering holes in plastic items
On 2012-09-01 10:01:02
It is written as use range 1 ~ 20 mm, I bought it because I want to use from φ 1, but the tip is for safety, the blade is crushed and it can not be used unless it is from φ 2. Since sharpness is good, returned goods have been sent off. I would like to change the display or make it available to the tip.
On 2007-12-11 15:16:14
I am going to use cheap here because it can be used as well as a maker's item.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought