Milling Machine 4pcs Set
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Motor Rotation Speed (min-1r.p.m)
- 800-6000 (continuously variable electronic control with: Milling motor)
- Rated Operating Time
- 30 minutes (milling motor)
- Power Source (AC V)
- 100 (exclusive transformer)
- Slide Dimension (mm)
- The left and right front / 70 each, after / 40 (cross table) up and down / 65 (drill stand)
- Mounting Hole (mm)
- 43 (motor mounting holes / drill stand)
- Table Dimensions (Width x Length) (mm)
- 200 x 200 (T Groove / cross table) 200 x 200 (drill stand)
- Dimensions (Width W x Depth D x Height H) (mm)
- Voltage (V) (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption (W)
- 200 (milling motor)
- Height (mm)
- 500 (drill stand)
- Weight (ｋg)
- (The mass of the set that also includes a transformer) 13.9
- Set Contents
- Milling motor, cross table, drill stand, exclusive transformer
- Milling motor: Silent and strong motor. For collet chuck phi 6mm 38V.(Dedicated trans), steek, brass, aluminum, plastic, wood etc. Drill stand: electric drill(phi 43mm) can be attached. Other manufacturers product attachment(phi 39mm) included. Can be tilt till 90 degree. Dedicated transmission: AC100V power will be about 2.8A by 38V(50/60Hz) electric voltage. Move table manually.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2013-02-25 18:37:03
Although it is purchase at another shop, it is not an article that Monotaro sells. Let's consider the reason why selling the motor separately. The motor breaks as soon as a load is applied, but it is out of warranty coverage. A viscous material like aluminum for building materials was broken just by drilling. The vertical feed is heavy and the scale is rough on the top, and it is hard to get a precision of 0.1 mm. Violent shaking occurs in the processing of iron, it is impossible to cut grooves. Free cutting brass and free cutting aluminum are the best for metals. I think that it is good for processing wood and resin.
Precise machining of aluminum and POM
On 2013-01-20 17:00:23
It is easy to use. Because it is used for precise machining of aluminum and POM resin, we only use low speed for the rotation speed. I bought the head chuck of the drill additionally at a later date.
On 2011-06-24 11:32:46
You can make free use such as milling machine, drilling machine, cutting machine with 1 unit. Compact, rigidity is also there, which is ideal for hobby use. It is also possible to convert it to NC if you tweak a little.
Metal processing etc.
On 2010-03-28 08:39:33
I bought it because I was drawn by the design. Although there was a blur at the XY table at the beginning, I think that the correspondence of the agency is very good, I think that it is the product which is working hard at this price. Just because it is small, the movable range of the table is narrow, so I think that it is necessary to cut it as a milling machine for machining small. It is possible to respond to a considerable height by taking the XY table, although the height can be changed by the back post other than the handle (although it is hard). I also like a unique place to change the direction of the motor. It is better not to expect the same precision as a milling mill for high individuals. For hobby use small size processing, error of around 0.1 mm is acceptable for users with acceptable range. I hope there is more movable range of the XY table, but the attached drill chuck is essential. It is troublesome to stop with a clamp, so I think whether a vise etc is also required. Basically in milling machines, fixing is the most difficult task, so evaluation may be divided depending on whether you understand the neighborhood or not. Basically PROXXON products are unique and I like it.
Machining steel parts into stainless steel
On 2010-03-01 19:23:29
Even an amateur could easily do it, although the shabby appearance is bad
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought