* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Carbon Brush Number (low 2 digits)
- Whetstone Attachment Shaft Dimensions (Diameter (Screw Pitch) x Length L) (mm)
- 10 (1.5) x 10
- Body Size (phi mm)
- 2 heart ? 2.5m
- Grinding Wheel Dimensions (mm)
- 100 x 3.5 x outer diameter hole diameter 15 thickness
- Maximum Output (W)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- 2800 to 11000
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Current (A)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Overall Length (mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- With side handle
- Rejinoidotoishi (# 36), taper type multiple wing disc, wrench, side handle
- Continuously variable transmission type rotational speed suitable for the material choice. It is most suitable for the grinding of stainless steel.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Diamond polishing from the cut
On 2015-03-04 00:14:16
Finish is good I can use location and diamond grinding wheel tricky in low-speed rotation.
Us to start from automatically stopped until the set speed when the load is applied.
It appears to control to suppress the rebound when the rotational put the switch is increased, less burden on the hand at that time.
There is that you have a carbon brush to poor contact with dust.
5 years from the purchase has passed, there is no sign of damage or because use only low speed.