* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Chuck Diameter (mm phi)
- 1.0-10 (3/8 inch) (Maximum)
- Other Side's Hose Size
- Inner diameter 6.5mm (1/4 inch) or more
- Air Outlet
- 6.35mm (1/4 inch) PT male/ PT female
- Body Dimension (mm) Overall Length
- Working Pressure (MPa)
- Air Consumption (L/min)
- Body Weight (kg)
- Drilling Ability (mm)
- 9.5 (Reference value: May differ depending on the thickness and material of the object, ability of compressor.)
- No Load Rotation Speed (min-1[r.p.m])
- Set Contents
- Air drill body One-touch plug Sealing tape Mini oil insertion Chuck handle
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Iron hole drilling
On 2014-11-13 14:38:53
We are using it for machining pilot holes of M4 ~ M6. Previously I exchanged dust according to size, but I use it without removing it like M4 dedicated drill, M5 dedicated drill · · · because it is cheap.
Drilling of panels etc.
On 2014-03-20 15:17:29
Compared to the same amount of air drill that I used before, the torque was felt weak for higher rotation speed. Weight is also unnoticeable but unexpectedly heavy. The operating noise is also large. Chuck is attached, it is a very small chuck. It seems to be troublesome to lose compatibility with chucks of other drills. The feeling of the trigger is hard to convey in words, but fine adjustment does not work, it is difficult when you want to turn slowly. It can be used without problems if you simply burn a hole such as a board. It seems that it is not suitable for precise hole drilling (when it is not good if it is off by 1 ㎜).