* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Compatible Nut
- 4, 5, 6
- Weight (g)
- Finishing Material
- Body / aluminum die-cast, handle / chrome molybdenum steel, forging, nuts used / aluminum, steel
- Overall Length (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Set Contents
- Mandrel for 5mm and 6mm (4mm is already installed into the body)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Stainless steel nuts cannot be used * 6mm steel cannot be used
- Usable nut size (mm) / 4, 5, 6
- Sash, gates, fence, window grills, kitchen equipment, steel furniture, vehicles, railway vehicles, agriculture machinery, vending machines, office equipment, etc.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Nippon Pop Rivets and Fasteners
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Mounting seat additional time DIY processing
On 2016-12-17 09:20:52
You feel you are firm and cheap tool and compare such as thinking and A ●● Russia that you use over and over again. Prima facie there is a place to accommodate the mandrel of 5,6mm to grip, but plan to look for in a bag put together to suit because it is felt likely to eliminate a plurality of nut.
Driving nut to the iron plate
On 2015-02-20 07:44:02
Product is likely a performance price lost because there is no place and are using the 4 I can firmly did I like the product 4/5/6 and three sizes used by 5/6 of parts for housing, etc. is a very good commodity
Of steel storeroom repair, etc.
On 2014-10-22 13:34:12
Tightening is hard to spear reverse screw of each screw size exchange unit.
Where you do not cut off the tap
On 2014-03-23 22:02:28
Is the best in a place that does not cut the location or tap can not be welded to the nut
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought