* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Swinging Width F (mm)
- 9 (bearing B8 (accessory) is used) 5, 6.5, 8, 9 (with Bearing)
- Bearing Outer Diameter E (mm)
- (Through the use of bearings) 8, 10, 13, 16 8 ((accessory) is used bearing B8)
- Blade Diameter A (mm)
- Shank Size S (mm)
- Shank Length D (mm)
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Bearing designation: B8, B10, KB10, BD10, KB13, KB16
- With roller
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Ideal for making drops for embedding parts on wood surface.
On 2016-03-02 20:17:48
It can be done manually with necessary hole shapes by molding for wooden products (eg furniture etc) such as resin and metal parts etc, but it is 2 to 5 mm stepwise in parallel to the through hole You may need to mold it and mold it. (Flanges etc.) NC It would be easy if you use cutting, but it is difficult to manually process flanges, and even worse the process appears on the surface. This bit is a tool that I have looked for for a long time as it can correspond to changing the dedicated bearing diameter of the roller up to the width of 5 to 9 mm along the through hole. I am pleased because you got a good one.