|Acetylene Adjustment for Reverse Fire Prevention On-Insert
Acetylene Adjustment for Reverse Fire Prevention On-Insert
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The fire was extinguished in use with spray jets, also make plosive sound. Called this phenomenon "backfire" and burning continued in some cases in blowing pipe causes burn injuries and breakage of pipes. Moreover, if blazes reach hose and cylinder, it ca
- Secondary Side Pressure (MPa)
- 0.01 - 0.1
- Standard Flow Rate
- 6 NM3/h
- Valve-Inlet Pressure (MPa)
- - 1.55
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Entrance: free sliding Outlet side: M16 x P1.5 left-hand thread (includes phi9 hose for acetylene )
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Adjustment of acetylene.
On 2016-02-12 10:30:33
It is safe because it has backfire prevention.
Use for wall and ceiling mounting, metal fittings processing
On 2014-08-22 20:52:28
Automobile demolition work
On 2013-08-01 14:46:06
I think that it is good to be refreshing looking because it has built-in flashback.
Gas welding operation
On 2008-04-08 10:14:42
I am worried if it breaks down because it is an internal formula.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought