* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- Hardening Speed
- Complete hardening within 100 hours (at 20deg C) Touching is fine after 24 hours
- Liquid Color
- 1. Base treatment. 2. Spread thinly 3. Polish with dry cloth and finishing. 4. Dry and Hardening 1,Remove dirt, oil wax with detergent and dry sufficiently. 2, Cut attached sponge to appropriate size and spread the solution thinly. 3, After 5 minutes dry, wipe with clean and dry cloth gently. 4, After 100hours, it gets dry completely. Done!
- Silicon compounds, alcohols
- Two exclusive sponge
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ICHINEN CHEMICALS (former TAIHOKOHZAI)
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Glazing of plastic part
On 2011-06-23 09:30:17
Unless the substrate processing is done to some extent, it becomes uneven and finishes. The effect also varies depending on the type of car (rather than the material?), And it can only be said to be impossible considering the price and trouble.
Gloss of unpainted parts of passenger cars
On 2010-09-18 21:38:49
What I was surprised at purchasing is that it is impossible to reserve the residual liquid. Since it is cured by the moisture in the air, once opening the container, it was described as if it would be used up at that time. I purchased it without knowing such a thing, I stopped in a panic that I thought to paint a lot of last painted parts thoroughly. It is very wasteful to decide where to apply beforehand and do it until the surface treatment, then open it and paint it at once, so be careful. In addition, the painted part is very glossy and can be satisfied.