* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- Hardening Speed
- Complete hardening within 100 hours (at 20deg C) Touching is fine after 24 hours
- Liquid Color
- 1. Base treatment. 2. Spread thinly 3. Polish with dry cloth and finishing. 4. Dry and Hardening 1,Remove dirt, oil wax with detergent and dry sufficiently. 2, Cut attached sponge to appropriate size and spread the solution thinly. 3, After 5 minutes dry, wipe with clean and dry cloth gently. 4, After 100hours, it gets dry completely. Done!
- Silicon compounds, alcohols
- Two exclusive sponge
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Glazing of the plastic part
On 2011-06-23 09:30:17
The underlying process would finished become to some extent otherwise an unevenness.
Effect with varying depending on the model (material than or say?), It can not be said only with isnt Considering the price and effort.
It's gloss unpainted part of the passenger car
On 2010-09-18 21:38:49
I was surprised to purchase, what can not reserve of residual liquid. Since the cure in moisture in the air, once the container is opened, it had been written description to run out at that time. It will be purchased without knowing the thing, was stopped in a hurry that the was going Nuro the paintwork end to a lot of carefully. Keep in deciding where you want to pre-applied, after you have done to the underlying processing, it will be very wasteful if not painted at once it is opened, you must be careful.
It should be noted that the paintwork is out very shiny, you can satisfaction.