|No.29 Hexagonal Shaft Die Holder
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Cannot be used other than power tools with bidirectionally
- Bolt Threading
For threaded bolt crushed fixes
- Processing Length (mm)
- Work Procedures
- 1) Please use the chamfered end of the workpiece. 2) Insert into the dice holder so the dice symbol can be visible, and secure it with a stopping screw6) Set the insertion bit hex into the impact driver (with forward and reverse rotation), then press directly straight into the work piece4) While applyinf cutting oils into the cutting pieces, slowly rotate the drill to effectively complete drill work 5) When you are threading, slowly reverse the rotation, then pull the die holder.6) Work is complete
- Compatible Screw Diameter (M) (mm)
- 2 - 10
- Compatible Models
- Impact driver (over 12V), drill driver (over 12V)
- For 25 mm diameter round dies
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-11-18 18:48:23
I did it by hand until now, but this is quick. About 1 cm from the tip of the rod is threadable. The dice which have several kinds had a diameter of 25.4 mm so they can not be used and shocked.
Create millimeter · inch screw with lathe
On 2015-05-19 11:03:16
"Onishi Kogyo No.29 Hexagonal Shaft Die Holder" is for 25 mm dies, but the inner diameter of the die part is 25.3 mm stronger and smaller than 1 inch (25.4 mm) dies, it is larger than 25 mm dice The center does not come out. There is no use only to sharpen the inner diameter with a lathe to make it for 1 inch (25.4 mm). In drilling machine, milling machine and lathe, it is shifted when using unadjusted parts. The screw thread correction can be used well with a handwheel.
Correction of screw thread · New thread cutting
On 2015-05-18 15:13:21
Although there is no problem in correcting the screw threads, in the case of new thread cutting, the center shifts. The reason is that the inner diameter of the die fixing part of the die holder is 25.3 mm or more. However it is less than 1 inch (25.4 mm) and inches type dice can not be used. (Not for inch screws.) Since the center of the die does not come out with the fixation of the die, the accuracy becomes less than class B in new thread cutting (creation of the original screw). Absolutely unsuitable for things that do not have thread cutting function on lathes. Manufacturers will not tolerate the error of only hand work as an acceptable range. Naturally, even if it is processed for 1 inch (25.4 mm) it will not even advise it. It seems that there is no schedule to improve the inside diameter to 25.0 mm or so close to high precision.
Correcting the screw defect
On 2014-04-30 08:23:35
It took time to rework, but thanks to the die holder, the efficiency got better! It is!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought