|No.29 Hexagonal Shaft Die Holder
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Cannot be used other than power tools with bidirectionally
- Bolt Threading
For threaded bolt crushed fixes
- Processing Length (mm)
- Work Procedures
- 1) Please use the chamfered end of the workpiece. 2) Insert into the dice holder so the dice symbol can be visible, and secure it with a stopping screw6) Set the insertion bit hex into the impact driver (with forward and reverse rotation), then press directly straight into the work piece4) While applyinf cutting oils into the cutting pieces, slowly rotate the drill to effectively complete drill work 5) When you are threading, slowly reverse the rotation, then pull the die holder.6) Work is complete
- Compatible Screw Diameter (M) (mm)
- 2 - 10
- Compatible Models
- Impact driver (over 12V), drill driver (over 12V)
- For 25 mm diameter round dies
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-11-18 18:48:23
But until now it had been done by hand, early that's it.
1cm long will Nejikire from the rod tip.
Several types have to have the dice shock not be used because the diameter was 25.4mm.
Creating a metric screws-inch screws in the lathe
On 2015-05-19 11:03:16
"Onishi industrial No.29 6 square axis die holder" is, but has become a for 25mm die,
Inner diameter of the die part is 25.3mm strong and one inch (25.4mm) smaller than the die, not out of the center is too large than 25mm die.
Only it has no use to for 1 inch scraping the inner diameter (25.4mm) on a lathe.
In the drilling and milling machines, lathes, will shift in the use of unregulated goods.
Screw mountain modification, you can use enough in hand handle.
Modify and new thread of the thread
On 2015-05-18 15:13:21
There is no problem in the modification of the threads, but, in the case of cutting new screw will shift the center.
The reason is, there is the inner diameter of the die fixed portion of the die holder is more than 25.3mm. Inch type die can not be used in one inch less than (25.4mm) to say or. (Not for inch screw.)
Because it does not leave the center of the dice at a fixed die, precision in the new thread (creation of the original screws) is less than or equal to B class.
Absolutely not suitable for those threading feature is not in the lathe.
Error of hand work worth only, manufacturer as the allowable range is not you hand in.
Of course, not me even to advice be processed for one inch (25.4mm).
Scheduled to inner diameter is improved with a high degree of accuracy close to 25.0mm ~ also it seems not.
Screw failure of repair work
On 2014-04-30 08:23:35
Although the reworking took time, thanks to the die holder, went up very efficient! !
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought