* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- (Maker Standard Value) Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- 95.0 or more
- (Maker Standard Value) Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- 60 or less
- (Maker Standard Value) Inhalation Resistance (Pa)
- 80 or less
- (Average Measured Value) Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- Material (surface body)
- Head Strap
- Type RB
- Rubber Air Intake Valve
- Oval (black)
- Exhaust Rubber Valve
- T-6K type
- Standard Weight (g)
- 114 +/-15
- (Mean Actual Measurement Value) Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- (Mean Actual Measurement Value) Air Intake Resistance (Pa)
- National Certification Acceptance Number
- No. No. TM404
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
9 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
During welding operation
On 2016-08-21 20:52:25
It is extremely easy to use and satisfying.
Machine maintenance, parts inspection etc.
On 2016-06-29 18:07:19
I bought it because there are many original suppliers that I use. It is easy to use. It is saved because filters can be exchanged with one touch.
On 2016-05-26 14:38:05
On 2015-10-08 09:51:43
Drilling of the floor surface, cutting out steel material
On 2015-04-20 07:43:51
Easy to adjust and easy to use with string
On 2015-02-12 13:14:57
I used 1010A to date, but this one seems to fit more in the face. Filter is slightly larger than 1010 A, but it seems that it can be used in common. I wanted the manufacturer to make the same specification.
Casting shot work
On 2014-10-04 13:16:57
Until now I used "1021 R" by Kokusen, but since it is a symptom that exhaust valves are broken in a short time, I replaced it to "# 1015". Because it is goods of the same company, exhaust valves may break down in a short time, but I am using it. Also, it is just right size when you hit a mask on your mouth. "1021 R" was large.
Work in furnace
On 2013-10-01 21:20:03
The strength of rubber part is increased, and it is easy to attach.
Arc welding work outdoors
On 2013-02-13 15:40:05
A little cheaper and better · Usability is normal
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought