* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Carbon Brush Number (low 2 digits)
- Cutting Capacity (mm) Angle (90 deg case)
- (Round pipe) phi115, square pipe 100
- Number of Cores
- Vice Method
- Vice flat (0 degree - 45 degree possible) (with contour)
- Saw Blade (Peripheral Speed)(m/s)
- 0.4 - 1.3
- Cord Length (m)
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- (Alloy 18 mountain) one of this band No.2, hex wrench (4.8mm), vice guide, contour table, slide cover, M5 Chouneji, slide cover holder
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cut of aluminum and iron material
On 2014-11-14 16:54:02
The rotational speed of the teeth is very good to be adjusted in a stepless manner by material and material to be cut.
After you have finished off the material, in too raise the stop position when raised on the band saw, when entering the work with the next set, I think that may be the adjustment of the raised position because it was difficult to little treats.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought