* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Foundation building materials test center-quality performance test reports _
# 06 A HOBBY FOR # 06 A NO. 2333 / 2332
- JIS G 3302 SGH340
- Please always join with installation screws Square bit(# 3) for screw junction is sold separately. Be sure to join 7 screws on each diagonal brace. Install the necessary hardware to pedestal and capital joints.
- -COLUMN (HORIZONAL) FOUNDATION (NO. 3)-SIDE-ONLY SQUARE SCREW CPQ-45 (GREY) X 8 BOOKS, PRIVATE SIDE BRACE (NO. 3) SQUARE SCREW CPQ-30 (SILVER) X SEVEN
- It is the hardware which joins easily and firmly braces for wall ratio is 2times (90-105x45) or brace which wall.ratio is 1.5times(90-105x30)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-01-19 18:31:42
If the pillar is cedar, in most cases, the screw will be entered not only with the impact driver but also with the 12 V drill driver (occasionally with exception), I think that it is easy to use around without being concerned.
On 2013-05-31 05:23:28
Considering the balance between COSPA and the effect, I think it is a good product.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought