Joint Tool, Slim Plate
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Equality Certificate
- Notice No.1460 No.2
- N Value
- 1.0 or less
- Surface Processing
- Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (Z27)
- Japan Housing and Wood Technology Center, certified goods
Z MARK BUSSAN (CP-T) EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATION
- Thickness (mm)
- JIS G 3302(Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet and steel strip)SGHC or SGCC
- Cast iron pillar
- Special (NO. 3) ANGLE OF bit screw (TBA-65D) x 8 BOOK
- Used to connect pillar and horizontal beam
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For earthquake resistant reinforcement
On 2017-05-13 01:53:15
Although it may be incomprehensible in the image, the real thing has considerable robustness. As long as you set up with chitin, it is definitely a metal fitting with more effect than price.
Fixed beams and beams
On 2016-06-13 18:36:35
It has a seismic reinforcement.
We come in handy in the fixed beams and beams.
On 2016-06-07 15:19:41
Kyushu Kumamoto earthquake fairly shaking badly, the importance of the reinforcement of the building every time the earthquake is required, I would like to reinforce little by little. Slim plate has a thickness of the metal is also a small, it looks like screwing in a special screw to the four sides of the attic of the pillars. Price also think cheap that it is best to complete and after 1981 previous building reinforcement of the building.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought