* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Hold dial gauge while measurement, Hold dial gauge while measurement
- Base Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)(mm)
- Strut Dimensions (Diameter x Length) (mm)
- Main Post Dimensions (Diameter x Length) (mm)
- Dial Gauge Mounting Hole (mm)
- Adsorption Ability (N)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Micromotion adjustment.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Measurements of a dial gauge
On 2017-01-25 23:24:44
It uses in combination with Mitutoyo ID-S112XB.
The primary posts, pillars thick, very robust building.
Unfortunately, what is bad sitting of the spring portion of the fine movement mechanism, not fully holding to be used in 0.001mm gauge state.
When it comes to the crunch, avoiding a fine movement mechanism, we use only in the post.
However, since at the time of use in stone platen there is a weight, is stable and is good can be used.
Equipment held at the time of the ultra-precision measurement.
On 2009-12-06 22:50:30
Suction force of the magnet is also a super strong, struts are stable by far the even quite thick because in the series, or the precise measurement of small continuously holds such as micro-meter,'s a core of material, of cutlery play an effective role in all measurement and centering.