* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Hold dial gauge while measurement, Hold dial gauge while measurement
- Base Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)(mm)
- Strut Dimensions (Diameter x Length) (mm)
- Main Post Dimensions (Diameter x Length) (mm)
- Dial Gauge Mounting Hole (mm)
- Adsorption Ability (N)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Micromotion adjustment.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Dial gauge measurement
On 2017-01-25 23:24:44
I use it in combination with Mitutoyo ID-S112XB. Main column, struts are thick, it is just solid building. Unfortunately, it seems that sitting of the spring part of the fine movement mechanism is bad or it can not be pressed when used with a 0.001 mm gauge. When you are here, avoid using the fine movement mechanism, we use it only in the support column. However, since it is heavy when used on a stone surface plate, it is good to be able to use it stably.
Equipment retention at ultra precision measurement.
On 2009-12-06 22:50:30
Since the attraction force of the magnet is also super strong, the strut is quite thick, it is stable even in the series even in the series, holding the micro / meter etc. continuously, precisely measuring small articles, core of the material, the material of the cutlery Exercise power for all measurements as core soup.