Electrical Circular Saw
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Cutting Depth (mm)(90 Degree)
- Cutting Depth (mm)(45 Degree)
- Dimensions (Outer Diameter x Inner Diameter x Thickness)(mm)
- (Circular saw blade) about 165x20x1.8
- Rated Time (minutes)
- Number of Blades (p)
- Circular saw blade / 52
- Rated Power Consumption (W)
- Rated Current (A)
- Cord Length (m)
- About 2
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Weight (ｋg)
- About 3.5
- Double insulation structure
- Tipped 165mm, T-type ruler, tipped replacement hex wrench, dust collection adapter for joint
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
DIY (woodworking, siding cutting)
On 2015-08-07 14:55:15
I think that COSPA is very good with aluminum base and dust collector attached. As this is optional, I think that it will be easier to use for amateurs if you can use a 2-foot ruler. I also wanted to cut the thin metal siding, so I changed the saw blade.
On 2015-07-08 19:47:43
I feel a bit high in sound, but I think that rotation and usability are more than price.
On 2014-12-08 13:25:14
It's neither good nor bad.
Make a hobby puppet case.
On 2014-11-14 15:28:32
I think cost performance is quite a thing. The sawtooglyk is absorbed by the dust collector, and sound and vibration are smaller than I thought, and I use it comfortably.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought