|Kapton Electrical Insulating Tape, Thermal Class 180 Degree C/H Type
Kapton Electrical Insulating Tape, Thermal Class 180 Degree C/H Type
- From 2009 October 1st, Permacel brand was unioned to Nikko Denko brand. Packaging specifications (paper cores, etc) change into the NITTO brand.
- High heat resistant wire bundling, high frequency motor and traction motor insulation, small bobbin coil exterior insulation, magnet wire bonding, web solder board connector masking, vacuum based deposition electronic component temporary stops.
- MIL Standard
- Unwinding Force
- 500 g/cm (necessary strength to rewind 150 Feet in 1 minute)
- Cure Condition
- (Heat hardening) 205 deg C/3 hours
- Tensile Strength (kgf/cm)
- Electrolytic Corrosion Coefficient
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- Elongation (%)
- Silicone based
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- Base Material
- 25-micron Kapton film
- Thickness (mm)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Chukoh Chemical Industries
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought