* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- It is an excellent magnifier useful for applications such as observation and examination., It is an excellent magnifier useful for applications such as observation and examination.
- Material (lens)
- Acrylic resin
- Lighting System
- LED light
- Lighting Time
- About 4 hours
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- The time of storage /32x22x84
- (Enlargement ratio) approximately 60 to 100
- Button cell SR41Wx3 piece (battery attachment for a test)
- Weight (g)
- About 25 (battery included)
- Material (Body)
- ABS resin, elastomer resin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cutlery polishing confirmation
On 2015-01-16 20:59:29
The LED was also bright and I could check the cutting edge well
Visually check the fracture surface of metal and polishing situation
On 2014-09-28 18:52:18
[My opinion] It was sufficient function and performance for me. 【Features】 · Tightly adhered to the object to see the object 1 mm stronger · Image reversed vertically and horizontally · Focus adjustment is necessary when zooming 【Noticed】 · Initially the LED does not light up However, when we removed the glue attached to the battery, the lamp turned on and it became available. The cellophane tape attached the battery to the wrapping paper, the glue sticking to the positive side of the battery, poor contact, it seems that it was not conducting.
Education for children
On 2013-12-17 18:12:30
Simple microscope. Purchased as one of the items to give children interest. It's really pocket-sized so it's convenient for carrying mochi and you can also see some substance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought