* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Damage by falling impact and high temperature is not covered by warranty, Damage by falling impact and high temperature is not covered by warranty
- Dielectric Strength
- For [ AC2000V/] 1 minute (between detection switches)
- Light Volume (Lx)
- 8000 (can check at this location)
- Objective Electric Wires
- exposed and covered wire
- Operating Voltage (V)
- [FIRST LED-TO-GROUND VOLTAGE] 55 V +/- 15 V OR MORE illumination
[Second LED-TO-GROUND VOLTAGE] 75 V +/- 15 V OR MORE illumination
[THIRD LED-TO-GROUND VOLTAGE] 130 V +/- 15 V OR MORE illumination
[FOURTH LED-TO-GROUND VOLTAGE] 150 V +/- 15 V OR MOR
- Working Voltage Range (V)
- AC80 - 600
- External Form Dimensions (Length x Width x Depth)(mm)
- Lithium battery CR2032(3V)x1
- Frequency (Hz)
- 50/60 common use
- 50 cm and more than 50 phons
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0 - +40
- Weight (g)
- About 35 (battery included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Sanwa Electric Instrument
Muti Measuring Instruments
Sanwa Electric Instrument
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
8 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-01-19 01:33:12
I have lost my second purchase and purchased again. It was easy to use, and the place with the OFF switch was also good.
On 2016-01-27 18:08:01
Convenient to understand 100 ~ 200v
Indoor wiring check, electrical product inspection
On 2015-09-25 20:00:16
It is quite useful
On 2015-05-18 19:32:02
Since it is rubbered at the tip, it can not be used as it will not stop as it is plugged into an outlet. I have not gotten a role after buying it
Distinguish between 100 V and 200 V electric wires
On 2014-12-21 14:08:06
In addition to 100V in the indoor wiring of the work place there is 200V and purchased for distinguishing it. You can distinguish firmly.
Electrical inspection etc. during electrical work
On 2014-05-14 15:37:42
Easy to use is very good, because it is difficult to scratch the tip with rubber and 100 · 200 V.
Electric facility inspection
On 2013-11-28 17:28:11
100V 200V easily understood and stability in contact / non-contact switching use is better compared with other company's products. Although I have purchased and used multiple items so far, I feel that there are few variations among individuals. Somewhat dissatisfied that the price is relatively high.
Inspect the power line so that it does not work
On 2011-01-24 14:42:31
I have not used it yet, but it is better to display the voltage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought