- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Characteristic Impedance (ohm)
- Sheath Outer Diameter (mm)
- Insulator Outer Diameter (mm)
- Conductor Construction (peice/mm)
- Sheath Color
- Insulation Resistance (M ohm/km)
- Conductor Resistance (ohm/km)(20 degree c)
- Estimate Mass (kg/km)
- Static Capacity
- Material (insulator)
- PE (polyethylene)
- Material (Sheath)
- PVC (POLYVINYL CHLORIDE)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for wiring of security cameras.
On 2016-07-13 16:52:58
I was in a hurry this time, but it was sent in time soon.
Accompanied by expansion of TV terminal
On 2016-04-22 20:05:29
It is good.
Indoor TV antenna wiring
On 2016-03-28 15:24:53
The price was cheap and easy to purchase was good. The unit of 20 m is also easy to use.
For security cameras
On 2014-07-26 14:53:01
I think that it is best to the highest.
Image of Security Camera
On 2013-08-19 17:21:26
I was saved because the shop responded promptly.
Internal wiring of communication equipment
On 2013-07-13 21:03:21
It is 3C2V which was used now limited, but it is very handy and cheap cable for wiring in a narrow place. The eye of the sparse line also finely as far as I can tell, it is rich in flexibility and high quality coaxial. Recently it is popular for low loss cables but it is not enough for this use (temporary, experiment, etc) in a single place, with excellent strength as well.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought