* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Tip Saw Diameter (Phi mm)
- 185 (outside diameter) x20 (inside diameter)
- Cutting Capacity (mm) Angle (90 deg case)
- 45x45 (iron square timber 3mm thickness) 45 (Tetsumarubo 3mm thick)
- Cutting Capacity (mm) Angle (45 deg case)
- 46x97 (angle 3mm thick)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power Consumption (W)
- 1250 (maximum)
- Power (V)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Tipped only (this unit included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Pipe cutting work (steel pipe 9
On 2013-11-25 14:11:14
The body has been firmly in the casting, the base looks poor. There is anxiety in the base of durability. It might be unavoidable for for DIY.
Dedicated chip saw sharpness is good, but it is a rough cut surface or because of the small number of blades.
I think I wish I had PRO youth specification as advanced machine.