* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- This product cannot be used alone. Will require a separate air compressor and air hose.The bit is not included in the set.Depending on the capacity of air compressor in use, product may not be able to demonstrate its ability.We recommend having above the
- For tightening and loosening screws
- Use Air Hose's Inner Diameter (mm)
- Bit Plug Part (mm)
- Working Pressure (MPa)
- Air Consumption (L/min)
- About 75
- Screw Fastening Capacity (mm)
- COMMON SCREW HEAD TAPPING SCREWS: phi 4.0-5.0, phi 3.5-4.0, WOOD SCREWS phi 2.7-3.5 (VALUES ARE APPROXIMATE)May differ depending on use
- Body Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) (mm)
- About 215x42x62
- Maximum Torque (N m)
- About 47 (at the time of 0.6Mpa use)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- About 9000 (at the time of 0.6Mpa use)
- Screw Diameter
- Air outlet :Rc1/4 (PT1/4)
Attached plug: Rc1/4 (PT1/4)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Set Contents
- AMain part and plug sealing tape, for oil seperation
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-09-06 14:48:53
It was used at an air pressure of 0.5 MPa and it was broken by ten screws tightened.
(Used as per instructions and using the supplied oil)
Even with low durability this breakability will not be possible.
Tightening of the cap screw M5 of the mold.
On 2016-06-08 14:49:57
I am dissatisfied with durability but I am using it with patience because the price is cheap. (3 purchases)
On 2016-01-14 17:45:27
Torque is also good for bicycle repair It is re-purchase, but this time the FR switch button is very hard
Assembly of hand riveter
On 2014-11-27 10:35:59
Buddha in half a year. After all, it was cheap.
Die disassembly, assembly, etc.
On 2014-03-18 13:19:16
Forward / reverse switching button is too hard Rotation is too fast Torque is weak
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought