|Digital Ph Measure, With SD Throttle
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Operating Environment
- Temperature of 0-50 deg C, humidity 10-85%RH
- Data Output
- SD card, RS232C, a USB output
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- PH electrode / PE-11, an ORP electrode / ORP-14 (option)
- Resolution Capability
- pH/0.01pH, an oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) /1mV
- pH/+/- (0.02pH+2dgt), an oxidation-reduction potential (ORP)/+/- (0.5%+2dgt)
- UM3 [ AAx6], DC9V (an AC/DC adaptor is an option)
- Weight (g)
- About 489
- Measuring Range
- pH/0 - 14pH, an oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) / -1999-1999mV
- SD card (1G) and PH electrode (PE-11), battery, operation manual, pH4 standard liquid, pH7 standard liquid and a soft case
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Water quality measurement
On 2013-01-24 16:03:41
Have been but failure using a portable PH meter Toa DKK. Buy this product looking for a replacement. This coming is two buy your fishing in PH a total of one price of Toa DKK is welcome.
Sensitivity to the extent a little dull, and felt easy to use than the PH meter of Toa DKK if you use and simplistic with the measurement of PH only. PH calibration was also easy. However, since the cumbersome to set the temperature compensation in each case, it is set in the average water temperature. If you want to strictly measure the thing that there is a temperature correction probe. Since the sensor is poor and fragile likely, I would like posted on the early site PH standard solution and (4.00 7.00) the sensor.