* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- When perforating ceramic siding, change center drill to PCHWCD225 (carbide) or PCHWCD175 (carbide).
With metal siding, you can perforate within a thickness of 0.5mm, but it's unsuitable for planar surfaces (no uneveness).
- For hole-boring work of metal sidings, ceramic sidings, wood, gypsum boards, plywood, slate, laminated lumber, floor panels, vinyl chloride, artificial marble, FRP, etc.
Pilot holes for mounting of wood ceiling down lights, motion sensors, fire alarms etc.
- Compatible Motor
- Please use an electric drill * rotation only.
- Compatible Materials
- Wood, metal siding boards, ceramic siding boards, artificial marble, FRP
- Chuck Dimensions (mm)
- 13 (L shank)
- Effective Length (mm)
- 80 (cutter length 110mm)
- Cutting Edge Diameter (phi mm)
- Material which can be bored / PVC pipe