Although this product itself is not bad, if you turn on the power with soft touch as a weak point of this type, the life becomes extremely short. Wherever you turn ON / OFF several times a day, contacts have gotten worse in less than half a year this had previously had several years. The cause was due to the slogan "Let's handle the equipment politely." It seems that we have decided to push the switch which we had put in with so far slowly and carefully. For this type only the pushing speed becomes the approaching speed of the direct contact, so it seems that the time to cause the arc has increased and it has led to an extreme decrease in the service life. The switch was remodeled to a magnet switch type.
I replaced the switch which damaged the contact by a short circuit. I was saved because there was the same switch as genuine. Since the waterproof cover was also torn, I am glad if you handle replacement items only for the cover.