- From 2009 October 1st, Permacel brand was unioned to Nikko Denko brand. Packaging specifications (paper cores, etc) change into the NITTO brand.
- Heat resistant. High voltage resistant. Solvent resistant. Freon resistant. High adhesive. For small dia coils outer insulation and magnet wire bundling. For insulation and bundling of chalk, toroid, trance, reactor, and solenoid etc.
- MIL Standard
- UL Standards
- File No.E20392 UL-510 Flame Retardant (flame retardant)
- Cure Condition
- 150deg C / 1 hour (or thermoset) 135deg C / 2 hours
- Electrolytic Corrosion Coefficient
- Adhesive Power (N/10mm)
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- 155 (continuous use)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- Elongation (%)
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- 25 micron Kapton film
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Chukoh Chemical Industries