|Kapton Electrical Insulating Tape (Thermal Class 180 ° C/H Type)
Kapton Electrical Insulating Tape (Thermal Class 180 ° C/H Type)
- From 2009 October 1st, Permacel brand was unioned to Nikko Denko brand. Packaging specifications (paper cores, etc) change into the NITTO brand.
- High heat resistant wire bundling, high frequency motor and traction motor insulation, small bobbin coil exterior insulation, large rotation machine coil insulation, thermistor part outer insulation magnet wire bonding, web solder board connector masking, vacuum based deposition electronic component temporary stops.
- MIL Standard
- UL Standards
- File No.E20392 UL-510 Flame Retardant (flame retardant)
- Unwinding Force
- (Force required to unwind 150Feet per minute) 557g / cm
- Tensile Strength (kgf/cm)
- Elongation (%)
- Adhesion (g/10mm)
- 278 (vs. steel)
- Silicone series
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- 50 micron Kapton film
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Chukoh Chemical Industries