* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Heating Time
- About 6 minitues.
- Boiler Tank Heating Temperature (degree C)
- Power Supply Frequency (Hz)
- 50/60 shared use
- Continuous Opreration Time (min)
- About 30
- DisCharge Pressure (MPa)
- 0.32 (Steam)
- Power Cord (m)
- Body Weight (kg)
- Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Tank Capacity (L)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Two extension pipe, nozzle head, floor nozzle, brush, floor nozzle cross
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Exterminating ticks, cleaning tile joints in bathrooms, and many others.
On 2013-05-28 14:06:55
I saw it on the net that the steam iron was effective for exterminating ticks, so I thought that the steam cleaner would be better, so I searched from 4 to 5 thousand yen, but I like Germany and do not hesitate I bought Kercher. Because the futon moistens with steam naturally, it is recommended to weed out mites, hitting the weather good morning steam and drying it quickly.
On 2013-04-05 17:12:08
It is relatively easy to use and mostly satisfied. The improvement point is what I want you to increase the capacity of the water tank and I want the power cord to be rolled up type.
Freezer maintenance etc. Used for defrosting ice-cold cooler faults and the like.
On 2012-11-22 21:04:28
I thought that the necessary time for startup was relatively short and that it was functionally balanced with a reasonable amount of contents (storage tank capacity). It is more pleasant to purchase two units at the same price, because it is more efficient to arrange them in parallel and to use them alternately, rather than buying one that is expensive and having a large tank capacity.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought