* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Filling Time
- Tank / about 2 minutes (about 800kPa at the time)
- Air Ejection Amount (l/min)
- Air Tank Capacity (L)
- Set Pressure (MPa)
- About 0.78 (about 800kPa at the time) / pressure switch
- Power Cord (m)
- 2.8 / power with Clip
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- About 255 x 140 x 290
- Rated Input Voltage (V)
- Rated Current (A)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Weight (ｋg)
- About 4.8
- T-shaped British and U.S. Nozzle (4m Carl hose)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used as a compressed air source of a boat's air drive unit
On 2017-09-21 14:51:07
I am fully satisfied. Quiet and less vibration. The boosting time is short, and I am satisfied with the use in the boat.
Tire pressure adjustment, air work etc.
On 2015-06-28 21:46:27
Since it is 12 volt specification, power supply can be scattered directly from the car and it is very easy to use. It is also small in size and easy to carry.
It is used to confirm the opening and closing by sending air to a plurality of duct opening and closing cylinders.
On 2014-07-25 13:14:20
1. Pressure, mobility, price, no problem. 2. The electricity of the electric wire is amazing as it flowed 18 A on the real side. 3. I exchanged it for electric wire on one size of heat resistant cable for continuous use. 4. If you install a connector without capacity, it caused a fire and it disappeared, so it is necessary to connect the battery directly. 5. Especially because the heat generated by the tank entrance (near the handle) from the motor is amazing, handling with bare hands is cautionful.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought