Pressure Reducing Valve
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Useful life may vary by region and water quality.
- Service Life (years)
- 8 (not the manufacturer's warranty period)
- Secondary Side Pressure (MPa)
- Valve-Inlet Pressure (MPa)
- Fluid Temperature (Degree C)
- 60 or less
- Nominal Diameter (A)
- 60 mesh (250microm)
- Flow Rate of Opening (L/min)
- 50 or more (during the primary side 300kpa)
- Tap water
- [Box] valve CAC406 [stem] corrosion-resistant copper alloy [main section / valve seat] SUS [disk / diaphragm] FKM
- (Stop water faucet) primary side included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for decompression of water supply
On 2015-07-24 23:36:35
The pressure of the tap water was high and there was a necessity of decompression, I inserted it in the piping. If the pressure reducing valve cassette fails, only the cassette will be replaced, and if the service life comes once, it will be cheaper total. Also, even if you remove the cassette, the lid comes with it, so you can temporarily use the cassette at others, which is convenient.