Pressure Reducing Valve
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Useful life may vary by region and water quality.
- Service Life (years)
- 8 (not the manufacturer's warranty period)
- Secondary Side Pressure (MPa)
- Valve-Inlet Pressure (MPa)
- Fluid Temperature (Degree C)
- 60 or less
- Nominal Diameter (A)
- 60 mesh (250microm)
- Flow Rate of Opening (L/min)
- 50 or more (during the primary side 300kpa)
- Tap water
- [Box] valve CAC406 [stem] corrosion-resistant copper alloy [main section / valve seat] SUS [disk / diaphragm] FKM
- (Stop water faucet) primary side included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Reduced to the use of water
On 2015-07-24 23:36:35
Pressure of the water is high and decompression need of there, was inserted into the pipe.
If, becomes the replacement of only the cassette even if pressure reducing valve cassette fails, it will be made cheaply in total if you come the life even once.
In addition, since the cover is also to remove the cassette comes with, temporarily it can be used in other of the cassette, is useful.