* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Use the flat rivet or M2.6 countersunk head screws for mounting. Please take chamfered (C0.5 or more) to the mounting hole of the mounting panel. This product is intended for indoor use only. Do not use in places where there is a risk of water wet.<
- Measuring instrument, OA equipment, furniture, household appliances, etc.
- Material and Processing
- (Base) SPCC/Ni
- Adsorption Strength (N [kgf])
- About 53.9 [5.5]
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0 - 60
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Mounting of the event for the billboard
On 2017-03-15 14:14:51
Firmly attached, that it is possible and yet easily removable were used in the event sign of the condition. Thin, it fulfills the purpose since, yet is strong magnetic force small.
Mounting of BOX, etc.
On 2014-12-10 10:33:31
"Please use the M2.6 Sarah small screws or Sarah rivets ※ attached." In the item description has become a, but can go without problems in the M3 Sarah small screws.
For the fixing of the time it opened the self closing sliding door.
On 2014-11-10 07:54:24
Form is also magnetic force was also good.
Mounting of the tool
On 2014-10-02 15:41:54
Surprisingly magnetic force was weak
It is used as a magnet catch to fix the opening / closing part.
On 2013-06-28 13:56:25
It is difficult to use that the strength as a magnet is unevenly distributed around the periphery. While thinking that it is inevitable as a magnet, it is easier to use if there is maximum strength in the center. Since only the magnet part protrudes from the mounting part in a circle, it is difficult to remove the mounting position. Easier to use if it is rectangular including the mounting part. I am satisfied with the magnetic strength.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought