- Use it with external stopper. Mounting strength of the product should be ensured. (As great as 2 to 3 times for max effect value as a guide). Available to use it in parallel with 2pcs or more. Try not to get eccentric load. ((A1C/A1R) allowable eccentric
- Home appliances, housing equipment related, OA equipment
- Maximum Speed (m/sec)
- Maximum Energy Absorption (J)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 5 to 40
- (Piston rod return force) 3N or less (0.3kgf or less)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To the lid of the accessory to the elbow of the car
On 2017-05-17 14:43:13
Even though it is small, it is smart and the damper works well. If it is a lid of the size of a glove compartment, it works with a good feeling when used next to a hinge.
The door attached to the sliding door of the entrance, as expected
On 2017-05-08 04:42:06
The inner sliding door was sturdy and it was heavy weight on the whole glass and the impact was great when it was closed, but it was solved by attaching it
Sliding door damper
On 2016-03-01 19:35:53
Because the sliding door is large and heavy, it is somewhat under-braked, but somehow it works well with one. I plan to attach a magnetic catch later, but I am using it somehow, even without it.
I used it to stop the lower limit of the lift window.
On 2015-12-11 01:42:47
The price was also cheap, and the damping force was unexpectedly good and it was good.
On 2013-11-14 15:43:29
Three of them are used side by side as shock buffer for places where weighting is also so much. If the stroke is a little more (15 mm), I think that the application will spread a little more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought