LED Sensor Light
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Operating Illumination Intensity
- Lighting (sensor) in about 5-10 lux or less
- Luminous Intensity (mcd)
- 16000 (LED light x 3 lights)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Thickness) (mm) (excluding projections)
- About 56 x 34 x 17
- Lighting Time
- About 140 hours
- Two CR2032 button battery
- Weight (g)
- (Without batteries) about 18
- ABS resin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
In the hallway
On 2012-08-23 16:22:45
Battery exhaustion purchased at 2/2012/02/4/14: 22: 01 this year and replaced 2 times with battery is severe.
Lighting of the switchboard
On 2012-05-09 09:40:21
I bought two, but when both of the batteries of the trial runs out, I could not use it even after replacing the batteries. It seems not to be a poor contact of the battery contacts. At least I want you to have 2 new batteries.
As a sensor light in the corridor
On 2012-02-05 15:57:33
Sensitivity is very bad and there are times when the lights are turned on and off, even though they passed under exactly the same conditions. The battery included in the instruction is for the purpose of confirming the operation to the last, when it is used it was to change to a new one, so I bought batteries, but the behavior has not changed at all, I feel cheated twice. We recommend not to buy this product.