|Digital Inclinometer DL600LV, Laser
Digital Inclinometer DL600LV, Laser
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Detection Angle Range (degree)
- (100% view eight directions and four direction 90 degree) 360 degree
- Beam Distance (m)
- I will drop in the (outdoor use) hot weather is about 10m reach under illumination about a 30m (indoor use) common
- Display Mode
- (Angle) normal mode, compare mode switchable
- Detection Accuracy
- +/-0.1 degree left other than = +/-0.2 degree 0 degree / 90 degree / 180 degree / 270 degree position during
- Precision of Bubble Tube
- +/-1.0mm / m = +/-0.057 degree
- Laser Light Precision
- +/-2mm/5m (point laser irradiation)
- Optical Output
- Less than 1mW Class 2 (JIS C6802: 2005)
- Beam Diameter
- (- 300LX when 200 interior illuminance) phi3mm about 5m in irradiation position
- Operating Temperature and Humidity Range
- -5deg C - (non-condensing) 90% less than +50 deg C
- Light Source
- 635nm red semiconductor laser
- Buzzer sound (switchable degree /%) 0 degree / 45 degree / 90 degree position when a liquid crystal display
- Dimension (Length L x Width W x Thickness) (mm)
- (Percent displayed to two decimal places in terms of units in the 0.1 degree) 0.1 degree
- AAA batteries x2 book
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Installation of feces tank, piping work
On 2017-05-24 19:57:32
Work efficiency has increased very much. I am very satisfied.
Earthwork Simple Marking
On 2015-06-27 10:19:29
From the price point of view accuracy is perfect. I just wanted the laser output shortage and forgetting to turn off automatic turning off. Cost performance is 100 points.
To confirm the level of the axis
On 2014-04-29 13:08:19
The manual was easy and it was hard to read. I do not think its usability is not bad. I do not use it, so can I give some opinions after a while?
On 2013-10-09 13:32:45
Good luck! It is!
On 2013-02-08 17:11:55
Although the cross pattern is outputted by the laser, the line width is fairly wide and it is not collimated. Therefore, it can not be used for adjustment work requiring high accuracy. Although it was something to say if collimation lenses were attached ... It was easy to use as a digital level and precision was also good.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought