* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- LED Lifespan (hrs)
- About 40000
- Brightness (lx)
- About 10 (50cm front-lit initial value)
- Light Source
- LEDx1 one white chip type (0.5W class)
- Continuous Opreration Time (hours)
- When using alkaline batteries / about 80, manganese dry cell use / about 30 (20deg C)
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- X4 or single one-size batteries (not included)
- Weight (g)
- About 352
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Warehouse of auxiliary lights
On 2016-05-30 16:57:01
Used in out of the reach of light of the warehouse. I am using put, but just right to prevent danger. Good condition of the handle.
Emergency use at power failure · Camp
On 2015-09-09 19:58:52
Brightness is not particularly bright, it is the minimum necessary brightness. It is easy to hang from the top of the tap at the time of camping because the possession will be upside down.
On 2015-08-16 13:54:07
Although the brightness is sufficient, it is a drawback that the battery is heavy with a single 4 batteries. So stop camping and made it for emergency.
On 2015-01-16 18:38:24
For emergency use at power failure
On 2014-08-18 08:06:51
Although the price is cheap, one of the two bought at the same time does not turn on even if it is a switch bad or pressed several times
Indoor and outdoor work, for emergency use.
On 2014-02-16 18:18:43
It is heavier than the Monotaro original, but it is very easy to use when considering the price and function privately because the handle can be used up to 360 degrees and upside down. I ordered again in addition.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought