* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Voltage Protection Level (V)
- Maximum Discharge Current (8/20micro s)(kA)
- Official Discharge Current (8/20micro s) (kA)
- Maximum Operating Voltage (V)
- (Continuous) AC110 / 220 (50 / 60Hz)
- JIS Standard
- Conforms to JIS C 5381-1
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Power Consumption (W)
- 1 or less
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
General Building Commercial Power Supply Lightning Protection
On 2016-08-25 16:18:21
The attached ground wire (using the residential distribution board BQR 352222) was too long. I think whether it corresponds to various distribution boards, but it can not be helped.
On 2015-10-16 23:14:51
Regarding the installation, it is a sense of attaching with a bong (still qualified people are necessary). It is the same as seatbelts and airbags as they say in a car, and it does not stand anything in peace at all, it is a commodity for anything by any chance. However, I think that it will never be a high shopping if the electric appliances in the house are protected (if not completely) by this.