* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Voltage Protection Level (V)
- Maximum Discharge Current (8/20micro s)(kA)
- Official Discharge Current (8/20micro s) (kA)
- Maximum Operating Voltage (V)
- (Continuous) AC110 / 220 (50 / 60Hz)
- JIS Standard
- Conforms to JIS C 5381-1
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Power Consumption (W)
- 1 or less
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Lightning protection measures of general building commercial power supply
On 2016-08-25 16:18:21
Ground wire attached is (using the residential distribution board BQR352222) was too long.
But I think in order to respond to a wide variety of distribution board, how can not be helped.
On 2015-10-16 23:14:51
With regard to the mounting, it is a sense that put pop, and (still requires a qualified person). The same as the seat belt and the air bag of the place referred to in the car, it will not be of any use in peacetime, is the last chance, goods for. However, this whole house of appliances in the (if not completely) if be protected, I think that in any way is not a high shopping.