- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., * If you use a 3P by 1 phi 3W can not open-phase protection of neutral conductor. * Mounting of the breaker terminal cover is not possible. * Use 100V or 200V circuit since rated voltage of the power indicator is AC100 ~ 250V. * CVT electric wires are unusable. * The leading-in wire of NCD-60 and ED-60 is up to maximum 14mm2 (22mm2 is not allowed). * Disconnecting switches are rated short-time current. Rearrangement ED-100 to 120A and 125A is not allowed.
- For single open wiring
- Number of Poles / Element Number
- Rated Sensitivity Current (mA)
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- Connectable Wire (mm2)
- (Maximum) 8
- Compatible Equipment
- Storage equipment: Circuit breaker BCW30 (motor protection combined use)
- Model Number
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Wiring protection
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought