Pipe Covered Fitting
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- For column material, use cedar or either equaling or surpassing, for horizontal member, use douglas fir or either equaling or surpassing. For cross section surface size must be 105mmx105mm or more wood material.
- To connect shed joist and pole plate, and girth and beam.
- Proof Strength Test
- The short-term allowable tensile strength 11.9kN
- Mass (g/piece)
- Laws and Regulations
- Notification 1460 No. two items (to)
- Dimensions (phi mm x L mm)
- Surface Processing
- JIS H 8610 (galvanized) Grade 2 Ep over Fe / Zn 5 / CM2 D (Green)
- Goods / Japan Housing / Wood Technology Center performance certification
- JIS G 3131 (hot-rolled mild steel plate and steel band) SPHC
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Connection of the makeup of the beams and columns
On 2013-09-25 13:41:46
Equivalent hardware connection can be without the use of a battledore hardware. However, it can not be used to both draw.
It is recommended for just good with manufacturers to 30 mm of the hole. Because not fit well when you do not put out properly the depth and perpendicular to the bolt was able to screw it does not bite well.
If their applications well, since it is constructed along the convenient and regulations, I think we want to continue production in the future.