* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Please use the special bits "M12 gear bit" for tightening
- It is a washer with the countersunk moat function which can build countersunk moat in the foundation and the beam
- Proof Strength Test
- Junior allowable partial compression strength (cracker,)8.3kN Matsu, (Cypress,)7.2kN, (too much of)5.5kN
- Surface Processing
- Chromate (JIS-Ep-Fe/Zn 5 H8610 / CM2)
- ELECTRIC BUILDING MATERIALS TEST CENTER 10 A. 0629 NO.
- equivalent toJIS G 3505 - 1 SWRCH6A
- M12 WASHER
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Bear wearing of foundation
On 2015-05-07 10:13:55
If the seat moat feature soft tree species, but perhaps can be constructed in as item description, the use of in the Douglas fir KD, it was not able to fit into the flat.
Therefore it gave a seat carved. Wood takes time to occur cleaning, we have or greatly exceed the working time was assumed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought