* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Please use the special bits "M12 gear bit" for tightening
- It is a washer with the countersunk moat function which can build countersunk moat in the foundation and the beam
- Proof Strength Test
- Junior allowable partial compression strength (cracker,)8.3kN Matsu, (Cypress,)7.2kN, (too much of)5.5kN
- Surface Processing
- Chromate (JIS-Ep-Fe/Zn 5 H8610 / CM2)
- ELECTRIC BUILDING MATERIALS TEST CENTER 10 A. 0629 NO.
- equivalent toJIS G 3505 - 1 SWRCH6A
- M12 WASHER
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Fastening the foundation
On 2015-05-07 10:13:55
If the seat moat function is a soft tree type, it may be possible to construct according to the description of the product, but it was not possible to fit flat with the use of Yone Matsu KD. For that, we carved the seat. Wood scraps occurred, it took time and labor to clean, and it exceeded the assumed work time greatly.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought