* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Even vehicles in compatible range, there are cases when you cannot communicate with vehicle specifications.
in case of global OBD II, it becomes compatible with engine only.
- Display Dot Number
- Storage Temperature/Humidity Range
- -20 to 60deg C, 70%rh or less (however, no condensation)
- LED Display
- Three colors, Green, Yellow, Red
- Operating Temperature and Humidity Range
- -0 to 40deg C, 80%rh or less (however, no condensation)
- Consumption Electric Current (mA)
- (BATTERY OPERATION TIME) WAS BELOW 200, 100 OR LESS (DC12V OPERATION TIME)
- SUPPORTS 4 SYSTEMS (ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS, AIRBAGS).
- Display Part
- LCD, SHOWING SUPPORT FOR THE JAPAN LANGUAGE
- Dimensions (Height H x Width W x Depth D) (mm)
- DC 10-32 V, 1.5 V (AA) R6P BATTERIES X 2 BOOKS (NO EXTERNAL CONNECTION ONLY WHEN BATTERY POWERED)
- Weight (g)
- About 410 (excluding batteries)
- ((Non-diesel part) Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Daihatsu) domestic passenger 8 manufacturer-
24V domestically produced vehicles (Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso and Isuzu)
GLOBAL OBD ? / UNITED STATES CAR (OBD ? STANDARD VEHICLE / 1996), EUROPEAN CAR (VEHICLE EOBD STANDARDS) / SINCE 2000)
- DISPLAYS THE CONTENTS OF THE FAULT CODES (DTCS) READ / ERASE, DISPLAY (FFD) PHRASE FRAME DATA, JAPAN TO DISPLAY :DTC._ (save the effort look map) __
(2 PIECES AA BATTERIES) ENABLED, VERSION UPGRADE FUNCTION (S) (PC VERSION INTERNET CONNECTIONS), DIAGNOSTI
- BOOK CABLE X 1 USB BATTERIES (AA) X 2 BOOK MANUAL X ONE BOOK, ONE CARRYING CASE