Csl Scintillator Gamma
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Digit Display
- 1cm dose equivalent rate (microSv / h)
- Body Dimensions (Diameter x Length)(mm)
- About 22x170
- Battery Life
- About 2 months (1 hour use per day, the case of alkaline batteries)
- Display corrected by calibration constants
- Measuring Target
- Gamma (gamma) line
- Silicon (Si) semiconductor (photodiode [PD])
- Measuring Time
- Up to about 2min (by radiation dose) (after completion of the measurement is updated with the moving average of between about 1min every 10sec)
- Body Weight (g)
- About 60 (including battery)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- Over 5 over 40 (non-condensing)
- Measuring Range
- Sample alkali 1 AA battery, booklet "correctly to remember you basic knowledge of radiation", instruction manual (with warranty)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For If at the time of the
On 2014-09-30 11:04:23
If you leave is not I but have you tried in a particularly high number comes out area
I bought I think that it is peace of mind in case of emergency.
Since the very simple usage is was easy to understand good and very simple.