Bike Front Light, Double Eye
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Full power/ 1000 candela, city eco/ 500 candela (10 lux / 10 m (full power))
- Body Color
- NEXT-GENERATION DOUBLE-TIP TAILPIPES WHITE LIGHT-EMITTING LEDx2 (MADE IN NICHIA SCIENCE INDUSTRY)
- Lighting System
- 3 Modes (full power / City eco / blink)
- Possible Attachment Dimensions (mm)
- Small ring / 22.0 to 30.0 diameter, big ring / diameter 30.0 to 38.0
- Lighting Time
- Full / 10, City Eco/ 20, flashing / 40 (when using the alkaline batteries)
- AA batteries x 2 (trial products included)
- Luminescent Color
- Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Weight (g)
- 88 (attachments included, battery excluded)
- (BODY AND INTERNAL PARTS) ABS, (LENS, INTERNAL PARTS) POLYCARBONATE, ETC. (ELECTRODE) STAINLESS STEEL, (BOARD), AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SUCH AS LED, ETC.
- Wearing-style attachment (CU-50P), trial battery (AA alkaline battery x2)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For everyday bicycle headlights
On 2015-06-18 16:28:12
I liked ASKLEN's products, I used cobra with two bicycles, but I wanted to use double eyes, I bought it. Cobra is a mode of 1 lighting, 1 flashing, 3 lighting, but the double eye is in one mode with one light on, left and right alternately flashing, and 2 lighting on. When in town, the cobra's three-lamp lighting mode is over-spec feeling, but the two-eye lighting of double eye is just right feeling. So, I thought that double eyes with opportunities to use all modes are suitable in towns with moderately street lights. What if it is a dark street in the country? Still I feel like going with double eyes. It is considerably bright.
Return home at night at bicycle commuting
On 2012-11-29 19:21:53
Brightness is enough for commuting in downtown areas. When continuing running long distances while wearing it, cracks have entered the mount mounting part of the main body. Currently it is in use by fixing with mount with adhesive.