- * Maximum allowable working pressure is the pressure that contains a water-hammer pressure. Do not exceed the maximum allowable working pressure. * Dead space structurally exists in ball-type valve. Volatile liquid, such as hydrogen peroxide water (H2O2), hypochlorite of soda (NaClO) is vaporized in dead space, and note that it causes abnormal pressure rising inside valve. (since gas in the case of abnormal pressure rising by vaporization is compressible fluid, it is very dangerous since it becomes explosive things that scattering of fragments when the valve is broken.
- Chemicals, iron-making, various plants including food.
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 3 1313
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Fluid Temperature (Degree C)
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)
- Hard vinyl chloride (U over PVC)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed