* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Delicate cutout such as artwork, cutout, Delicate cutout such as artwork, cutout, Delicate cutout such as artwork, cutout, Delicate cutout such as artwork, cutout
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 2 0704
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Compatible Replacement Blade
- BDA-200P/BDC-200P, BDA-200P BDC-200P
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- 0.38, 0.38
- Grip Diameter (phi mm)
- 11, 11
- Overall Length (mm)
- 142, 142
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 381-9272, 381-9272
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-01-14 16:02:52
But is a matter of taste stable because heavier than the handle made of plastic,
I think because kana fatigue thick grip.
It was purchased for use in cutting sheet clippings.
On 2015-11-08 20:55:51
Turn off the characters and the like to cut Tengu sheet in CAMEO, it is used to cut the unnecessary parts.
Mainly cutting edge is using a 30 °. Replacement blade is also 30 ° and 45 ° each five with and there are deals feeling.
If you do not tighten fairly tightly color, come loose. For the work to rotate the cutting edge (but can also be found in the manual)
When you have a protective cap, easier to roll and I do not from rolling, but not the protection cap.
It would be great a part of the grip get in the pentagon Toka hexagons
I am a cutaway artist. We have classrooms at the cultural center.
On 2014-01-28 15:53:52
You can cut beautifully without fatigue even if you cut long time with a thick grip. It is an item that I can not release because cut sharpness is the real thrill in cut paper.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought