- Standard Flow Rate (L/min)
- Compatible Tube Inner Diameter (phi mm)
- Peak Flow Rate (L/min)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 2 to 40
- Connection Diameter
- PT1 / 4 (for Hose nipple)
- Dimension (mm)
- If you are using, it does not use the hose nipple as a replacement for MRFD-280-Pai: pure water equipment.
- Pure water equipment: MRFD-280-Pai
- Hose nipple: PT1/4xphi6mm/2 pieces
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Tap water purification
On 2015-10-08 09:09:42
I use the purified tap water in a plastic bottle instead of mineral water. I do not mind if this is how it is used, but because the specified amount of water in the instruction book is 1 liter per minute, even the maximum water volume is 1.9 liters, it is not suitable for direct connection to the faucet. If you connect directly to a faucet, we recommend a hose nipple around 15 mm on the tube side.
RO water purifier for drinks
On 2015-02-26 14:20:55
It can be used without any problem.
Substitution of water purifier
On 2015-01-20 14:10:22
Since filter size is larger than commercially available water purifier, it can filter a lot of water.
Purification of natural water
On 2014-10-30 22:37:25
It is good to clean it more easily than I thought it was installed separately on the machine but it is easy to exchange.
On 2013-07-26 15:43:37
Although the type of impurities that can be filtered by this may be small, there is no problem for the amount used for the fish tank of the tropical fish It seems that if it is chlorine and trihalomethane position it can be removed without problem.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought